EULA - End User License Agreement
PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT BEFORE INSTALLING THE SOFTWARE.
The software distributed on MaxSynths.com is copyrighted by Massimo Bosco (the "Author"). All rights are reserved all over the world.
This End User License Agreement is a legal agreement between you (the "User") and the Author. Using the software provided on this site you agree to the terms and
conditions of this license agreement.
1) LICENSE (Terms and Conditions)
The Author grants you a nonexclusive license to install and use the software on the
- a) This software can be used for any private, public, or commercial project or use without
limitations but in full respect of the terms of this agreement.
- b) To prevent illegal distribution of the software every single copy of the software is
watermarked with a code that corresponds to the owner of the copy.
- c) In respect of the term above (1-b) the user may not distribute, lend, rent or sell his
personal copy of the software for any reason. The user may not distribute his personal
copy of the software in any way.
- d) According with term 1-b, the user is aware that his copy of the software is specially
marked in such a way that if the software is illegally distributed or illegally duplicated, he
can be identified and according with International Copyright Laws the Author could decide
to proceed against the user.
- e) The user can't sample the factory preset sounds provided with the software and use
them as a source for commercial or free sound libraries (in any known or future format).
- f) Every single copy of the software can be installed only on two personal computers.
- g) The installation of the software on a computer running as a server is not allowed.
- h) The user may not reverse engineer or decompile the software.
2) LICENSE TRANSFER
- a) License transfer is allowed prior direct contact with the Author.
- b) The license owner must contact us providing detailed informations about the license
transfer (full name, e-mail address, the name of the product and the new license owner
name and e-mail address). The new license owner will be contacted by us.
- c) Once the license has been transfered to the new user the previous license owner loses
any right to use his copy of the software.
- d) According with point 2-c the user must uninstall the software from his personal
computers(s) and delete any file previously delivered to him after the purchasing of the
3) DISCLAIMER AND WARRANTY
The software is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind. The author is not responsible
for any damage of any kind resulting from the correct or incorrect use of the software.
Copyright Massimo Bosco. All rights reserved all over the world.